Your store design is the face of your brand; it can either make or break your brand repute with the design. Design isn't just limited to the arrangement of elements to make the store look good. The themes are where you can pitch in your growth thoughts. A theme acts as a medium between you and the products; easier to navigate through them, better the sales numbers.
Although navigation is one of the most prominent differentiators for a high performing site, the menu strips ought to walk the user in and out of the store. And based upon the size of your inventories and the industry, multi-level menus could be a great option tool to bring more products on the frontline.
Selecting a Shopify theme can be perplexing with 70 + themes available in the Shopify Theme Store. But did you know which ones are better for conversions than others? In this blog, we’ll show you exactly why your theme selection will make a tangible difference to conversion rates for your Shopify store. We’ll explain why the Fashionopolism theme Shopify has the edge and why its features will encourage your store visitors to turn into customers on your site.
First, let’s take a look at why themes matter so much when it comes to conversion rates, and what you should be looking out for when you go theme shopping.
Turn Visitors into Customers using the help of theme - How?
To improve your conversion rate optimization (CRO), you need to walk in your customer persona (thoughts, actions )through your website.
To simplify the understanding, you can pin on these steps:
All of these things are more likely common steps, you can add-on as many questionnaires as possible, just ensure to make the process easy and quick for the customer. So, when it comes to finding Shopify themes that are going to convert, you need to look for themes that are going to make it super simple for them.
and One of the themes is the Fashionopolism Shopify theme.
Shopify theme - Fashionopolism
As its name suggests, Fashionopolism Shopify Theme is an elegant and sophisticated theme style for stores that allows you to display impactful imagery and multiple product collections on your store
This Shopify theme has four design styles:
Fashionopolism Theme Features:
One of the best elements of this Shopify theme is the fact that it includes a turnkey pencil banner for promos across the site. If your business is promo-heavy, this is a must-have.
- As you scroll down the page, it has got sticky navigation. The menu is sticky! Sticky menus allow the user to jump pages and navigate the site without having to scroll back to the top. In simple, the menus are fixed to the top of your store page even as Shoppers scroll down. So with this theme, you’ve addressed a big source of frustration for users on long pages and enhance the user experience (UX).
- The Fashionopolism theme comes with a product image zoom feature that lets Shoppers on your store take a closer look at the product. This happens when they hover over a product image, collection page image flips, and numerous other functions.
- The product flags (corner banners for New In, on sale, etc. products) that come with this theme are an important way to delineate how certain categories differ from others on the site. It helps to return your customers quickly to identify what has changed since they last visited. It is a highly influential point for stores with large amounts of return traffic.
- In Shopify Fashionopolism theme, the cart icon is being placed in the middle of the page at the top of each mobile page. It is great for stores where multi-item purchases are common. This gives your customer to look at additional products and easily get back to their cart.
- The popup cart that shows when an item is added to the cart reduces the rate of cart abandonment and also an excellent way to entice the user to go to the cart.
- In addition, Fashionopolism lets you create a slideshow that combines video and images on your homepage.
Things to Tweak or Test
There is always a downside for a theme and we require external support to customize according to your requirements.
The hitch in the Fashionopolism theme is
- The menu lacks callouts that would draw the attention of the user to the category pages. Considering these are likely important categories for the user, this could be a problem for sites with multiple large-scale categories.
- The search bar is hidden in the menu, potentially losing out on 15-40% of your sales. If you have a store that requires it to be highly-searchable, this will make it complex.
- In this theme, the text over the images doesn’t have a background, so you’ll want to make sure that the text is still clear, readable and doesn’t collide with dark elements in photos.
Finally, if you choose to go with this theme, you’ll want to be careful to adjust the theme, but you can always contact HulkApps Fashionopolism theme support for
- Setting up the store,
- Customizing the theme, and
- About the images, you choose to place under your text.
The text over the images that comes on the product on this theme doesn’t have a background, so you’ll want to make sure that the text is still legible and words don’t collide with dark elements in photos.
To know more:
- Fashionopolism theme Shopify support: Supported provide by HulkApps to ease your job
- Fashionopolism Shopify theme download: You can also download from Shopify Store.
Make the Most of Shopify Templates
So, you found the theme that’s right for you. The one that’s going to reap the most rewards and conversions on your web store.
Using one of the best Shopify Themes- Fashionopolism might bring you success, but you need to make sure you have the configuration, customization, and tools to handle it too. It’s too easy to lose track of setting up and customizing once you start configuring in.
HulkApps, a leading Shopify Expert, frequently works with growing brands looking to customize the Fashionopolism Shopify theme for increasing sales. With a deep understanding of Shopify Theme Fashionopolism, HulkApps has helped several ‘Pre-Shopify Plus’ clients achieve significant sales growth through theme customizations, Store setup, creation of advanced functionality in Fashionopolism Shopify theme.
Whether you’re planning to switch to Fashionopolism theme Shopify, or looking to optimize your current Fashionopolism Shopify theme, HulkApps can support you with one of our structured options:
If you’re an existing Fashionopolism Shopify theme user, increasing your conversion rate and AOV for your brand is likely essential to you.
Shopify store owners with traffic over 2,500 unique visits a month tend to work with us on theme customization projects. By making subtle conversion rate changes that create significant revenue increases, clients of this size and above often see a financial uplift after working with HulkApps.
If you're getting less than a 2% conversion rate, you're not only missing out on a potential opportunity, you're actively losing money. HulkApps Fashionopolism theme support helps you get that sales and revenue as efficiently as possible, and the process can be heard by contacting HulkApps Support.
Raise a Ticket (@ Free Cost) = Increase your conversion rate.
- Dedicated Shopify Developer
- Speed assurance
- A customized header
- Custom CMS
- Custom sections
- 2 round iteration & feedback
Reasons to opt-in for the HulkApps Shopify Fashionopolism theme support for Fashionopolism theme customization?
- Mobile compatible theme
- No hidden charges
- Complete fresh design
- Expedient check-ups
If you’ve been administering a Shopify store, no doubt you’ll be carefully monitoring the profitability of your business and looking at ways to maximize it. With so many themes available, taking the time to assess which theme to use is both time-consuming and confusing.
Working closely with the Fashionopolism Shopify theme, the HulkApps team has a thorough understanding of theme features and how best to utilize these alongside customizations to generate growth and create advanced functionalities to generate more sales with minimal efforts. Here’s how HulkApps. Fashionopolism theme support works with you to create advanced functionalities in Fashionopolism Shopify Theme.
How to set up, enhance and migrate to Shopify Store
First, make sure you have already set up your Shopify store. If you’ve found a theme suitable to your store among Shopify’s themes available, all you gotta do is purchase it and add it to your store quickly from within the admin section. Later, to upsell your products, send your shoppers their purchase tracking information, build a form, or to have trust badges in your site, You can avail extensions from HulkApps at reasonable rates.
Note: Remember, you can preview or demo any purchase from HulkApps Shopify Store on your store, so make sure you try that before making any purchase. Some apps are free of cost.
If you face any issue with you Shopify store or migration, you can reach out to HulkApps Support:
- HulkApps Shopify Fashionopolism theme support
- HulkApps Mobile App Builder
- HulkApps Migration Support from Magento Enterprise Migration to Shopify
- ReCharge integration
- HulkApps Shopify Prestige Theme Support