Metafields in Shopify can assist you to extend the functionality of online shops by giving you the ability to store extra information on products, collections, orders, blogs, and pages. Using Liquid, you can include additional HTML information on shop storefronts.
Metafields are additional pieces of information that apps can attach to products, customers, orders, and other objects within the Shopify universe.
They are useful for storing data that doesn’t otherwise have a home within the Shopify admin—like part numbers, customer titles, or blog post summaries.
You all are well-versed with metafields now but one thing I haven't told you about yet is a few proven ways to improve your product search in Shopify which incorporate the use of metafields.
Whether you’re propelling a new product or starting a dropshipping business, when you’re attempting to sell online you've got an imperative problem to solve: How do you get customers to find your products?
So, here are a couple of ways by which you can improve your product search in Shopify:
- Make sure your search box is easy to spot with a “GO” button next to it.
- Make use of Metafields. It is the most efficient way to improve Shopify Visual Search for your store.
- Implement Fast Search by taking necessary measurements to make sure your search functionality is high-speed.
- Use AutoComplete searches & help your shoppers to type very little.
- Use a Big Enough Search Box on Each page which can accommodate larger search queries.
However, this is something where our Shopify merchants cannot get their hands dirty in. Need not to worry; experts at HulkCode are always at your service. Simply drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org & our experts will be happy to assist you.
Trying it yourself with Metafields Master App?
Learning new apps may seem daunting but Metafields Master is easy to adopt. You can check out the complete setup guide for Metafields Master here. Just in case you get stuck, our best of all support team is happy to help you.