Search engine marketing (SEM) is an advanced marketing strategy used to extend the visibility of a website in search engine results pages (SERPs).
Search Engine Marketing is the most targeted and efficient form of digital advertisement – put your brand in front of customers who are already actively searching on Google, Bing, or other search engines.
Our all-in-one SEM service handles your search engine marketing strategy from top to bottom: research, execution, testing and tracking.
With an increasing number of buyers researching and shopping for products online, search engine marketing has ended up a significant online marketing strategy for increasing a company’s reach.
In search engine marketing, advertisers only pay for impressions that result in guests, making it an effective way for a company to spend its marketing dollars. As an added reward, each visitor incrementally improves the website’s rankings in organic search results.
Hire us for effortless search engine marketing management
We tailor our search engine marketing solutions to the bespoke necessities of each and every client. There’s no cut and paste approach to SEM since each business is different. We’ll take the time to learn about your business and audience before devising a customized SEM strategy that’s planned with ROI in mind.
Our approach to Search Engine Marketing
- Campaign Strategy
- Setting up your SEM campaigns on Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and other search engines. Define campaign goals, create conversion tracking in Google Analytics, geo-target your campaigns and drive targeted traffic to your website at the lowest cost-per-click possible.
- Keyword Research
- Discover low-cost, high-converting keywords that your clients routinely use to find your business online. Set budgets, manage pay-per-click (PPC) keyword bids, and keyword match types to maximize your share of voice on the most excellent performing search phrases.
- A/B Testing
- Tap into our in-house digital copywriting group to create a winning copy for your SEM text ads that are on brand, on message, and designed to convert. Utilize legitimate calls-to-action and emotional triggers to create more click-throughs. AB test your ad copy for the best conversion and response rates.
- Tracking & Tools
- Set up campaign conversion and revenue tracking in Google Analytics, as well as other third-party tools, to induce real-time information for optimization. Make dashboard reports to pull API data from various tools and platforms and continuously optimize existing campaigns for maximum ROI.
Why should you opt for Search Engine Marketing?
- Consistent source of traffic
- Generates immediate results
- Goes great with Local Marketing
- Increase brand awareness
- One of the quickest ways to be first
- Brings in more qualified leads
- Give more competitive data
- Best for mobile marketing