Our application gives you boundless control over the information you'll embed into your Shopify store. We offer simple to follow tutorials so you can effortlessly customize your store with all the features you wish to outperform your business goals.
Where Should I Use Metafields In My Shopify Store?
Here are a few cases where you can enhance your store with the Metafields master App :
- To display related products on the product page.
- To display an image gallery on product pages
- To display a short description of the product or collection.
- To display the size chart
- You can also use metafield to add & display the HTML code.
- In blogs, metafields can be utilized to display additional information like images. For instance, display images on the hover event.
- For collection, metafields can be used to display sliders and in many more ways.
These are just a few uses of Metafields Master however, there are a lot more at its disposal.
What Fields Do Metafields Master Supports:
- Rich Text [HTML]
- Multiple Images
- Color Picker
- Date Picker
Metafield Master is a must have app for Shopify Merchants and an incredible tool for developers. We have been used by businesses worldwide to help them stand out from the pack.
Metafield Master now supports multiple languages for your Shopify store. Here are a few languages that Metafields Master App now support :
Metafield Master Language Configuration
Save your preferred language from the account settings. Here’s where you find it in your store :
Here’s another way you can configure your language settings.
Step: 1 Go to your profile
Step: 2 Account Language setting >Select your preferred language
Step :3 Hit “Save” button to save your language settings.
Your imagination is the only limitation to what purpose you use the Metafields Master app, over your Shopify Store. Talk to one of our experts at firstname.lastname@example.org & learn different ways you can use Metafields to display additional information beyond your imagination.
Need more apps? Check out our full catalog within the Shopify app store.