Shopify merchants are blessed with a wide range of Age Verification Apps available in the store. Some of free and a few at minimal charges.
Merchants new to the app can get started in a blink with the help of below articles:-
- A Closer Look To Age Verification Master
- Age Verification Master - Step-by-Step Guide
- Age Verification Master Features - Age Validations, Birthday Inputs & more...
- Age Verification Master - Popup Settings Guide
- Heading & Sub-Headings Configurations in Age Verification master
To add more to the above list of helpful articles here’s another guide to change the appearance of the Buttons in the Age Verification Master app.
Here you go…
Step 1: Go to the app > Popup Window Settings
Step 2: Enable / Disable Setting > Enable the app by checking the checkbox
Step 3: Customization > Button 1 Settings | Button 2 Settings
CHANGE THE BUTTON TEXT
You can always change the default button text to the required text. Here’s how you do it :
The default text to Button 1 is “YES”. Let’s change it to “AGREE”
CHANGE THE BUTTON COLOR
To change the appearance of the button, all you need to do is :
Step 4: Hit the “Save” button & Check your site
Let’s see how the “AGREE ” button with the above configurations look like :
Isn’t it cool?
Similar way you can also change the look & feel of your Button 2. Follow the same steps & get started.