The app lets you create ‘n’ number of popups to display in your storefront. So, uplift conversion rate by showing proof that customers are already happy and buying on your store. Since, you are allowed to create unlimited pop ups, let us be your side to create your first recent sales pop.
Let’s get started…
- Go to app dashboard
- Click on Create Popup if it’s your first time, else you can simply click on Notifications and begin customizing the popup you created
- Choose between several layout options under Layout and tweak where on the screen the notification will pop up and more.
- Text & Style Format allows you customize the text displayed on the sales notification. Customize it the way you like. Moreover, you are also allowed to configure the style of the sales pop by updating the background color, title color, text color, button background color, button color, time display color, etc. Under the same roof, you can also change the popup background image to make it more appealing.
- In the bottom of the same section, you’ll find a few more settings to change the look & feel of the popup. You can also configure the position of the sales popup for Desktop & Tablet. Moreover, you can also decide the animation for the popup. Furthermore you can decide whether or not you want to show the popup in mobile devices or not by selecting Yes or No in Show on Mobile dropdown
- You’ll also find a setting that’ll ask you the number of notifications you want to display on a page. After completing a cycle of the number of notifications you entered, it repeats itself.
- When you’re done with the configurations, click on Save to make sure everything you configured is saved.
- Now is the time you configure the behaviour of the sales pop. Click on Settings.
- Enable the popup in the storefront by clicking on the Enable button.
- Select the type of popup you want to display in your storefront by selecting a value from the dropdowns under Display order setting
- Decide on the way your sales popup display in your storefront. Set the initial delays for the popup under the Display Options settings.
- For more precise reporting, utilize Google Analytics. Add Campaign Source & Campaign Medium to track how your sales pop is performing.
- Save your settings & view your store front.