How may popups can be created with the app?
- You can create unlimited popups using our app.
What all types of popups can be created with the app?
- You can create 4 types of popups using our app.
- Email Collection Popup
- Coupon Popup
- Simple Announcement Popup
- Page Promotion Popup
Can 2 popups remain active at the same time?
- No, a user can not keep two different pop-ups 'Active' at once. However, they can create multiple pop-ups but only anyone pop-up can remain active at a time. If you create a new popup & activate it then either one becomes inactive automatically.
Can the position of the popup be changed as per my requirement
- Yes, it can change in a few simple clicks. App provides you a “Popup Position” feature which lets you pick a suitable position for the popup to display on your site.
Can I limit the pop-up to display on a particular page(s) only?
- Yes, there is a display criteria option available in the application where you can select the particular location and device to display the pop-up. All these options are available in the "Create Pop-up" menu.
Can I display the popup only on mobile devices?
- Yes, that can be done using a “Display Criteria” feature in Master Popup. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the app > Create Popup > Display Criteria > Mobile
- This will only display the popup to Mobile users.
Can I choose when the pop-up should appear in my store?
- Yes, you can also choose when you need the pop-up to be displayed on your store. There are options like you can display it after "X" seconds or after "X" pages visited, etc. Also, you can set how often you want to engage a user with the popup by adding the number of days. All these options are available in the "Create Pop-up" menu.
Can I only show the popup to the Australian user?
- Yes, that can be done using the “Display based on country” configuration in the app.
- Go to the app > Create Popup > Display Criteria > Display based on country > select “Australia” or any choose as per your requirement.
How can I schedule my popup in advance?
- Yes, that can be done by configuring the “Display Start And End Time” within the app. This is how you do it:
- Go to the app > Create Popup > Display Start and End Time > Schedule > Choose the start date and end date as per your need.
- Do you offer a pre-built curated template library?
- Can I edit the “Title”, “Body” and “Button Text” of the pop-up?
- Yes, under the "Design Popup" menu click on the "Edit" option to view the available options to edit the template. Here, click on the "Configuration" menu to view the options available to edit "Title", "Body" and "Button Text". Here you can configure both the templates design as per your preference.
- The app allows you to integrate your favorite email marketing tools - MailChimp & Klaviyo to add more value to your email marketing efforts.
- Simply follow the below steps to integrate the tools:
- Go to the app dashboard
- Navigate to Integration
- Click on Mail Integration
- Select the service provider from the dropdown of Service Provider & click on Connect .
- If you select MailChimp, you’ll be asked to authenticate your account by providing the username & password.
- If you go for Klaviyo, you’ll be asked to enter an API Key. Click on Connect after entering the API Key and you’re done
Many a times, due to the third party cookies, apps keeps on loading and never reaches to an end. In this case, you simply need to block third-party cookies from your browser.
If you’re using Chrome, here’s a guide on blocking third party cookies.
If you’re using Safari, here’s the complete guide to blocking third party cookies in safari.
Once you’ve blocked the cookies, simply reload the app. Even after this if the issue continues, contact our support executives at firstname.lastname@example.org