- Can I temporary disable/remove the cookie bar from store front end?
- Yes, in the application settings the first option you will observe is to enable/disable the app from your store frontend.
GDPR Cookie Notice Bar App
- Enable/disable cookie bar
- Cookie bar customization
- Text modification
- Cookie bar color modification
- Clear browser cookie
- Cookie positioning
- Country targeting
- How can I change the Look & Feel of the Cookie Bar?
- On the application dashboard you'll observe a Settings in the header menu from where you can customize the cookie bar. You'll also find a 'click here' button from where you can navigtae to bar customization.
- Is there any way to modify the text which is displayed in the bar?
- In the application settings, there is an HTML editor option from where you can modify the text.
- Can I customize the bar's colors?
- Yes, there is a color selector option available in 'Settings' under 'Banner Customization'.
- I want to change the position of the Cookie bar for Mobile & Desktop device.
- Under the application setting under the 'Button Setting,' there's an option available to set the position of bar appearing on the store frontend on desktop & mobile devices.
- Can the Cookie bar only be displayed for the users who are accessing the store from the EU region?
- There's a checkbox option available at the bottom of the page under application settings.
- Are there any manual coding steps available to install the app?
- No there aren't any manual coding steps you need to perform to configure the app.
Many a times, due to the third party cookies, apps keeps on loading and never reaches to an end. In this case, you simply need to block third-party cookies from your browser.
If you’re using Chrome, here’s a guide on blocking third party cookies.
If you’re using Safari, here’s the complete guide to blocking third party cookies in safari.
Once you’ve blocked the cookies, simply reload the app. Even after this if the issue continues, contact our support executives at firstname.lastname@example.org