The app allows Geo-Targeting where you can show the cookie notice bar only to visitors from listed countries of the EU, depending upon your requirements.
With the app, you have given 2 options.
- Either you can display the cookie notice bar only to EU users or where you’ve been also provided a list of EU countries to make it easier to for you to take a quick decision.
- You can display the cookie notice bar to the world meaning everyone who visits your site will be notified about your policy via the cookie notice bar app.
You can do this by the following steps:
- Go to the App Dashboard
- Enable the bar by clicking on to Check box to enable/disable the cookie notice bar in your live site under Bar Display Setting.
- Navigate to Select Region
- If you want to show the cookie notice bar to every single person of EU regions who visits your site , then check the box against Display GDPR Cookie Notice Bar Only to EU Users . If you do not check the box, then the cookie notice bar will be shown to each website visitors regardless of their region.
If you want to show the cookie notice bar to only EU users, check the box & non-EU users will not be able to see any cookie notice bar on your site:
If you want to show the cookie notice bar to all the users, uncheck the box.