- Navigate to "Integrations" option and under "Mail Integration" option click on "MailChimp".
- After selecting the option, you 'll be redirected to "Login" page where you need to enter the credentials you use to login in you mail service account.
- As soon as you login to your account, your "MailChimp" mail services will be integrated with our Form Builder PRO app.
NOTE: A user can integrate both the mail services with our app but, a user can only use one mail service with one form.
Now below you can find an example, in which you will know how to load a specific submitted form response value in to MailChimp.
- Let us assume that we need “First Name” value to be populated in MailChimp’s First Name field list.
- Now, navigate to your “MailChimp” account and in there look for the list where you need the value to be populated.
- And in the list look for the “Signup forms” option under that look for the text you kept, in this case we have kept name as "Form builder".
- Now, in there click on the particular option, in this case we’ll be clicking in “First Name” field and copy the “Field Tag”.
- And paste the same in our Form Builder application under the “MailChimp Field”
After this, when a form is submitted the value from this field is populated in the “MailChimp”.
Guide to Form Builder
How to integrate "MailChimp" mail and MailChimp "Field Name" with "Form Builder" applciation.
Published - Mon, Sep 17, 2018
Select each step below to view the instructions: