Trust IconPayment Badges
- What are the types of Badge I can create in your application?
- Currently our 'Badge Master' app let's user to create two types of Badge:
- How can I make the 'Trust Icon' Badge inactive?
- Navigate to the 'Trust Icon' from application dashboard and select the status as 'Inactive' and
- How can I make the 'Payment Icon' Badge inactive?
- Navigate to the 'Payment Icon' from application dashboard and select the status as 'Inactive' and
- Can I configure the header which is displayed above the Badges?
- Yes, In the particular Badge there is a section to configure the header text in which user can
change the header text and can also select the fonts of their choice along with color, size, alignment
- Can I change the alignment and color/size of the Badges?
- Yes, In the particular Badge there is a section to configure the Badge alignment along with its
color and size for both Mobile and Desktop devices.
- How many Badges can be selected at a time to be displayed on the store's front-end?
- You can select as many Badges as you need to be displayed.
- Can I keep both the badges 'Trust Icon' & 'Payment Icon' active at a time?
- Yes, both the types of Badges can be kept active at a time.
- What is the recommended pixel size for badge upload?
- For best results, we recommend Image size: 600x600 pixels or higher
- Where can I preview the badges in the application?
- In both the Badge types, there is a Badge preview section where you can preview your selected
- How can I integrate the application to my store's other theme else then the current published theme?
- On our application Dashboard, there is an option naming 'Theme Integration' in which the user can
select the preferred theme of their choice and click on 'Add' button to integrate the application.
- How to add a custom badge of my own choice in the application?
- In both the Badge type, users have a choice to upload the custom badge. Navigate to any Badge type and
there click on the Manage Badge button and a pop-up will appear in the bottom there's an option to
upload a Custom Badge.
- What is the max. file size allowed for custom badge upload?
- The max. file size allowed for custom badge upload is 2mb.
- What are the file formats supported by your application in custom badge upload?
- The supported file formats are as follows: png, jpg, svg, jpeg
- Badges aren't displayed on your store because you haven't placed the < div class file in your theme
template. Please place the code:
in your desired location of the template file
- Yes, in the template file of your store, you can place the code:
wherever you need the badges to be displayed.
Many a times, due to the third party cookies, apps keeps on loading and never reaches to an end. In this
case, you simply need to block third-party cookies from your browser.
If you’re using Chrome, here’s a guide on blocking third
If you’re using Safari, here’s the complete guide to blocking third party
cookies in safari.
Once you’ve blocked the cookies, simply reload the app. Even after this if the issue continues, contact our
support executives at firstname.lastname@example.org