- You can select as many Badges as you need to be dislayed.
How can I integrate the application to my store's other theme else then the current published theme?
- Yes, both the types of Badges can be kept active at a time.
- In both the Badge type, users have a choice to upload the custom badge. Navigate to any Badge type and in there click on the Manage Badge button and a pop-up will appear in which in the bottom there's an option to upload a Custom Badge.
- The max. file size allowed for custom badge upload is 2mb.
- The supported file formats are as follows: png, jpg, svg, jpeg
- For best results, we recommend Image size: 600x600 pixels or higher
I have activated the badge and have also integrated the application with my theme but still the Badges aren't displaying on my store?
- Badges aren't displayed on your store because you haven't placed the < div class file in your theme template. Please place the code:
in your desired location of the template file
Is there any way to get the badges displayed as per my preference, where ever I need it to be displayed?