- What are the types of Badge I can create in your application?
- Currently our 'Badge Master' app let's user to create two types of Badge:
- How can I make the 'Trust Icon' Badge inactive?
- Navigate to the 'Trust Icon' from application dashboard and select the status as 'Inactive' and Save.
- How can I make the 'Payment Icon' Badge inactive?
- Navigate to the 'Payment Icon' from application dashboard and select the status as 'Inactive' and Save.
- Can I configure the header which is displayed above the Badges?
- Yes, In the particular Badge there is a section to configure the header text in which user can change the header text and can also select the fonts of their choice along with color, size, alignment and weight.
- Can I change the alignment and color/size of the Badges?
- Yes, In the particular Badge there is a section to configure the Badge alignment along with its color and size for both Mobile and Desktop devices.
- How many Badges can be selected at a time to be displayed on the store's front-end?
- You can select as many Badges as you need to be displayed.
- Can I keep both the badges 'Trust Icon' & 'Payment Icon' active at a time?
- Yes, both the types of Badges can be kept active at a time.
- What is the recommended pixel size for badge upload?
- For best results, we recommend Image size: 600x600 pixels or higher
- Where can I preview the badges in the application?
- In both the Badge types, there is a Badge preview section where you can preview your selected badges.