App Guides14 Articles
No article available
The GDPR EU lawful system took full impact on May 25, 2018.
Its purpose is to bind together the current data protection laws all through the nations within the European Union and grant more control to EU citizens to protect their personal data. With the strong penalties from the European Commission, our GDPR Notice Bar a way you can remain compliant with the latest regulations.
Who needs this app the most?
This app is for anybody who has an online Shopify store that pulls in European visitors. The ePrivacy Directive states that websites must get prior informed consent from their European guests before utilizing most types of cookies that remember information and preferences.
How GDPR Cookie Notice Bar can be a help?
The GDPR Cookie Notice app empowers you to comply with European cookie laws immediately. After downloading, installing and customizing the app, App will present a professional-looking banner each time new guests arrive at your store, advising them that you simply are utilizing cookies.
How to start?
You'll get up and running in minutes. Search for "GDPR Cookie Notice Bar by HulkApps" in the Shopify Store and Just click on the huge 'Add app' button on the page to install it. After that, you just got to open the app and configure as per your needs.
To get the ball rolling we’ve already set up an article based on the getting started with the app, find it here and get started right away!
What sets it apart?
One-click install for simple and fast compliance with EU cookie laws. Completely customizable cookie assent bar to reflect your online store branding. Include wording of your choice to advise guests about your cookie collection practices. Lets you connect to a nitty-gritty cookie approach.
FYI, it’s FREE 😎
More questions rolling around?Want to know more about our app? Feel free to get in touch with us! Our highly-experienced support team will be more than happy to answer all of your questions.
I’m sure you’re looking for ways to increase your sales so I’m really excited to bring on the Product Options app to help you.
You might be wondering what App is this and How using this App can help you increase your sales. In this article, we’ll cover everything you need to know about the Product Options App.
Here’s What Product Options App is all about
HulkApps Product Options is the ultimate product customization tool that permits you to include boundless customizations and options to your products.
No need to be limited by options you can offer with each product. Product Options App allows you to add unlimited combinations to your Product Pages. Let's go over the installation and the smashing features that the app is equipped with:
- Allow customers to choose unlimited options and combinations
- Add file uploads, radio buttons, checkboxes, textboxes, dropdowns, swatches, and more!
- Add or update bulk products via Option Sets feature
- Create subtle upsells and cross-sells
- Set conditions for products by creating rules
Before you can work with options, you need to update your liquid files. Here is the liquid installation guide if you are comfortable working with codes. If not, we are more than happy to help you with it at no extra charge. You can contact us for installation help!
Now, let’s set up the options within the app:
- Go to Apps > Product Options
- Open the app, and you will be brought to the app dashboard. Now follow these 4 simple steps:
Step 1: Create options
Select Option Type from swatch, drop-down, checkbox, text area, file upload, etc
Step 2: Assign created options to Option Sets
Add Option Set to give a group of products, some additional options to choose from.
Step 3: Condition-based option display Settings
Set rule for If Condition for Option Type. Next, Set consequential Then Action for Option Type
Step 4: Customize Option Display
Add the necessary customization and Save it
To know more please click on the link below:
You can visit our Knowledge Base for all articles on Infinite Product Options app or else reach our support team at email@example.com
As an online retailer, product reviews are important to your sales. But you'll not realize just how vital they genuinely are. Here are a few statistics:
- 63% of customers are more likely to make a purchase from a site that has user reviews
- 88% of online customers consider reviews in their purchase decision
- 70% of customers consult reviews or ratings before making a final purchase
The significance of product reviews can be narrowed down to one word: TRUST. Before making a purchase, you trust that your experience will be great. Whereas other components counting cost, likability, and quality play a part in your purchase decision, trust is still the foremost important.
With all that said, let’s not waste a second more and get started with the Product Reviews App.
We know that Product Review app is a feature-rich FREE product review app in Shopify that lets merchants easily import Reviews & Ratings to their store and capture useful information to you and your customers. With the Product Reviews app, you can build trust and increase the conversion rate by showing your happy shoppers.
We recommend starting with this quick installation guide that will get you going. You can experience everything that Product Reviews has in store for you. To get the ball rolling, we have a quick tutorial to get started right away.
Here are a few highlights from Product Review App:
- Photo Reviews
- Customers can share their reviews with the product they’ve purchased.
- 5 Custom Fields & Attributes
- Collect reviews with additional 5 custom fields.
- 3 Layouts Types
- 3 different layouts for different perceptions.
- All Reviews Page
- Get all the reviews on one single page.
- Modify and Approve Reviews in Bulk
- Merchants have all the right to approve/ unapprove or modify the review in bulk.
- Image Auto-Resize
- The image uploaded by the user along with the review can be auto resize based on the screen resolution.
- Bulk Import & Export with CSV files
- Import/Export the reviews in bulk with a CSV file in just a click.
- Making it much easier for the users to view the reviews of their favorite store.
- Custom Styling with Rating Symbol & Color
- Change the look and feel of your reviews with custom styling options. Select your preferable rating symbol, color, etc.
- Notifications on Reviews Submission
- Get notified when a new review arrives at your store.
- Theme-friendly Reviews Design
- Make it yours! With a theme-friendly page design, feel as if it’s your own theme page.
- Quick Search for All Reviews
- Get a quick search option when there’s a flood of reviews.
- Rotate Customer Images
- Rotate the images of your customer’s linked with the reviews.
Time for a visual tour!
Need Further Help? We’re here for you!
There are tons of features and options when it comes to the Shopify Product Reviews app, so we know it can be a bit overwhelming. Did you need help with anything in regard to the app? We can assist you with that. Leave a comment below or drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Effortlessly extend your Shopify store along with your possess checkboxes, text fields, dates, selection lists and much more. Upload pictures, videos and PDF files. Cross-reference your objects to create anything you would like to build your business.
How You Do It ?
The answer is “Metafields Master App”. It provides you with exceptional alternatives for enhancing and personalizing your store.
Here’s What Metafields Master Supports:-
- Rich Text [HTML]
- Multiple Images
- Color Picker
- Date Picker
And Here’s where you can use Metafields :
- Product Pages
- Order Pages
- Customer Pages [For Store Merchants Use]
- Custom Collection Page
- Smart Collection Page
- Blog Pages
Before we start setting up the app, let’s review our Free and PRO features you can take advantage of:
- Basic Text field
- Basic Number type
- Embed Code
- Fields Edit/Delete in Bulk
- Unlimited number of Custom fields
- Bulk Import
- Bulk Export
- Store data in our Amazon S3 Bucket
- HTML Field
- Multiple-images Upload (5MB limit)
- Date Field
- Color Field
- URL Field
- Email Field
- Phone Number Field
- Single-image Upload (5MB limit)
- File upload (5MB limit)
Metafields Master will truly provide you with endless possibilities when it comes to storing information. Let's go over the installation of the app.
Now, let’s set up a field within the app:
- Go to Apps > Metafields Master
- Open the app, and you will be brought to the app dashboard. Select a module you want to add Metafield to. Let's say you want to add Metafield to your products. Now follow these 3 simple steps:
Step 1 : Create New Metafield
Click on to Create New > Add details like namespace, key, Description, Type & String. Make sure you add same namespace & key while creating Metafield for other products in order to avoid creating multiple Metafield code for each product.
Step 2 : Save Your Metafield
Hit the "Save" button when you're done adding the details.
Step 3 : Add Code To Store
Now is the time when you need to copy the Metafield code & paste it to the store & you're all done!
Here’s a quick guide for setting up your first metafield using Metafields Master App :
You can also visit our Knowledge Base for all articles on Metafields Master app.
Your first Metafield is ready to be stored. Simple, easy, and straightforward...most of all, effective and FREE! And when you're finished editing, make sure to leave a comment below to let me know what you think.
Have you been considering using an offer bar, back in stock notification, restocked alerts, etc for your landing page?
Are you concerned that the risk exceeds the reward?
We do feel; you’re not the only one who’s worried.
The thing is, pop-ups, offer bars, notifiers can be truly compelling, particularly when you use them well and execute the most excellent practices.
This article will discuss the 3 types of pop-ups you can create using Master Marketer, and basic steps to create them all. We’ll make sure you’re fully informed so you can make your decision with all the information you need when it comes to the choice of the appropriate pop up for your Shopify store & steps to get started.
Let’s get rolling!
Here’s what Master Marketer lets you create :
- Offer and Newsletter Popup
- Deals and Offer Bar
- Restock Notifier
Let’s see #1 in detail :
Before getting started, you need to decide what type of Pop-up you want to create for your Shopify store. You need to make a choice and here’s how you do :
Hit “Enable” against the one you’re willing to create. Whereas, “View Detail” will give you a complete overview of the respective Popup/Bar or Notifier.
- Create Offer and Newsletter Popup
- When you click on “Enable”, you will be brought to the respective dashboard where you can create an offer and Newsletter Popup.
- Click on “Add New” and get started.
- Name your Popup.
- You’re given choices to, set position for your Popup, select appropriate display condition i.e when do you want to display the Popup and set the timing for the Popup.
- Apart from the above configurations, you can select the template from the predesigned ones.
- When you’re done with selecting the template, you’re asked to design the Popup wherein, you’re asked :
- Basic Configurations :
- Title for the Popup
- Body text for the Popup
- Button text
- Display Configuration
- Popup Width
- Popup Height
- Button Border Radius
- Button padding
- Button Border Width
- Input Border Width
- Input Font Size
- Input Border Radius
- Input padding
- Input Font
- Color Settings
- Button Border Color
- Input Text Color
- Input Border Color
- Input Background Color
- Background Image
- Upload the image you want to set as the background.
When you’re done with the above configuration, you’re asked to confirm the settings you chose. Here’s how.
- Confirm Popup Configuration
- Confirm Popup Display Setting
- Confirm Popup Background Image
You can also view a full preview of the Popup you designed using Master Marketer by clicking on the “Full Preview” button. Lastly, Hit the “Save” button and you’re all set to boost your first offer.
You’re ready to roll the sales. If you ever need us our whole team is always around. Whether you need help, have ideas or just want to say "hello", we'll get back to you within a few hours. Get in touch!